The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (ACHPR) is the premier regional institution responsible for the promotion and protection of human and peoples’ rights in Africa. It was established in 1987 by the Organisation of African Unity (‘the OAU’), now the African Union (“AU”), under Article 30 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights (“the African Charter”) as an autonomous treaty body. Its Headquarters is located in Banjul, The Gambia.
In executing its duties, ACHPR has large volumes/kilograms of parcels to dispatch across the globe on regular basis and the office requires the services of a reputable courier service company to dispatch these parcels on a framework contract basis. The contract will run for an initial period of two (2) years with a possibility of renewal.
Based on the above, the African Commission on Human and People’s Rights (ACHPR) invites you to submit quotation to carry out the services as described herein (attached). Any resulting order shall be subject to the General Conditions of Contract for Purchase Orders except where modified by this Request for Quotations (RFQ).
SECTION A: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
1) Description of Services and Location
Provision of Courier Services to the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (ACHPR), Banjul, The Gambia
2) Currency of Quotation is US Dollar or Local Gambian Currency
3) Services are to commence by: immediately from date of order.
4) Services are to be completed within two (2) years from date of order.
5) Quotations must be valid for 30 days from the Return Date given below.
6) Quotations must be received, in sealed envelopes no later than: 3.00 pm on Tuesday, 31 January 2023
7) Quotations must be returned to:
Internal Procurement Committee
African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights
31 Bijilo Annex Layout
Kombo North District
P.O. Box 673, Banjul, The Gambia
(+220) 441 0505/06 / 7477 514 or email: email@example.com