This Report is presented in accordance with Rules 23.3 and 72 of the Rules of Procedure of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (the Commission) and in accordance with its resolutions ACHPR/Res 148 (XLVI) 09, ACHPR/Res 236 (LIII)13, ACHPR/Res 271 (LV) 14. It covers the activities that I have undertaken since the last activity report.
The report, which is presented in seven parts, covers activities carried out in the period between the 63rd Ordinary Session held in October/November 2018, and this 64th Ordinary Session, as follows:
- Part 1- Activities undertaken as a Member of the Commission;
- Part 2 - Activities under the mandate of the Working Group on Extractive Industries, Environment and Human Rights;
- Part 3 – Activities undertaken as Chairperson of the Working Group on Staff and Budgetary matters;
- Part 4 - Update on the Study on Transitional Justice in Africa;
- Part 5 – Update on the Study on Human Rights in Conflict Situations;
- Part 6 – Activities undertaken as Country Rapporteur; and
- Part 7– Conclusion.