Decision of the Commission
81. It must be reiterated that the African Charter provides that all the requirements in Article 56 must be fulfilled before a communication will be declared admissible by the African Commission. The Commission holds that the provisions of sub-Articles 56(5) and 56(6) of Article 56 have not been fulfilled by the complainant.
82. In view of the above, the African Commission decides:
1) to declare the communication inadmissible;
2) to transmit its decision to the parties;
3) to publish this decision in its 27th Activity Report.
Done in Banjul, The Gambia during the 46th Ordinary Session of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights held from 11th – 25th November 2009.